e17 Childminder


I accept Childcare vouchers and if your employer is part of a scheme you can take advantage of this. 

Feel free to contact me for further information.

Tax Credits

You could get extra tax credits to help pay for some of your childcare costs while you’re working.

You can get up to £122.50 extra per week for 1 child, or £210 extra for 2 or more children - it depends on how much you earn.
Click here for further information.

As an approved childcare provider you can use my services to take advantage of this help. Due to the nature of this funding my rates can vary so please contact me to discuss your circumstances and requirements. (Please not with the introduction of Universal Credit this may have changed slightly)

Help Paying For Childcare

Support While You Study

Discretionary Learner Support

You may be able to get Discretionary Learner Support to pay for childcare if you’re 20 or over and on a further education course.

Contact the college for more information - each college has its own scheme.

Childcare Grant

You can apply for a Childcare Grant if you’re in full-time higher education to pay for childcare costs for children:

  • under 15
  • under 17 if they have special needs

Care to Learn

Care to Learn payments come direct to me, your childcare provider to pay for childcare costs. You may be able to get Care to Learn if you’re under 20 and caring for your own child.

For further information on the above 
click here.

Due to the nature of this funding my rates can vary, please contact me to discuss your requirements.